Chadwick Walker is a founding partner of the firm Walker Ojeda, LLC. Chad focuses his practice on representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases. Although he handles cases of all sizes, his primary focus is on complex cases involving catastrophic injuries. These cases include trucking and commercial-carrier cases, road-wreck cases of all types, premises liability, products liability, and medical malpractice.
Throughout his career, Chad has served in many leadership positions including: immediate Past-President of the Sandy Springs Bar Association, current-Board Member of the Sandy Springs Bar Association, past-Board Member of the DeKalb Bar Association, Graduate of Leadership Sandy Springs, and Graduate of the Leadership Academy of the State Bar of Georgia.
Chad grew up in south-Georgia and graduated from Valdosta State University with a degree in Criminal Justice. He earned his Juris Doctorate degree from New England Law School in Boston, MA, graduating in the top 25% of his class achieving multiple honors. Prior to his law career, Chad acquired a diversified background including working in venture capital and federal law enforcement in the New England area; and he is a former Marine.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Tractor Trailer Collisions
- Auto Collisions
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Pedestrians Injured by Motor Vehicles
- Fall Injuries
- Boating Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Dangerous Products
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Appellate Representation
New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D.
- New England School of Law Service Award
- CALI Award for Excellence: Accounting for Lawyers
- CALI Award for Excellence: Tax Practice & Procedure
- National Tax Moot Court Competition: Best Appellant Brief Award
- Georgia – All Courts
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association – Past President
- DeKalb County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Founder of the Law Office of Chadwick R. Walker, PC
- Malone Law Office