Orlando is a founding member of Walker Ojeda, LLC and brings his civil litigation experience to the firm. Orlando’s practice focuses on Auto Collision Litigation, Trucking Litigation, Falling Injuries, Catastrophic Injury Cases and Complex Injury Cases that involve pre-existing or difficult medical issues. In addition, Orlando uses his prior experience in the fields of business and technology in representing our clients by using the latest technology throughout litigation and during trial.
Before pursuing his law career, Orlando graduated with a degree in International Business from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. He later worked in the technology and intellectual property fields, including serving as president of a technology consulting company. Orlando’s personal experience and education provides him with a powerful skill set to serve his clients.
Orlando received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where he was inducted into the Order of the Coif. Orlando was a member of Florida Law Review and the Journal of Technology Law & Policy.
After graduation from law school, Orlando began his legal career as an associate at Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP, in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2009, Orlando chose to bring his unique prior experience, his experience and training while working at a large Atlanta law firm, and his continuing passion for the law to his own firm where he could serve clients on a one-on-one basis.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Tractor Trailer Collisions
- Auto Collisions
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Pedestrians Injured by Motor Vehicles
- Fall Injuries
- Boating Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Brain Injuries
- Dangerous Products
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Appellate Representation
ARTICLES, PUBLICATIONS & LECTURES
University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D.
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Honors, Trial Practice
- Honors, Appellate Advocacy
- Honors, Estates & Trusts
- Member Florida Law Review
- Member Journal of Technology Law & Policy
George Washington University, Washington, D.C., B.B.A. International Business, 1995
- Florida – All Courts
- Georgia – All Courts
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Laywers Association
- Cobb Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Internet Specialist
- Ojeda Legal, LLC
- Krevolin & Horst, LLC
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP